“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
― George Orwell
At the heart of every branch is the membership. At UKIP Manchester we want the membership to have a free voice. We also want the membership to be able to see what we the branch committee have to say. This Blog space on the website is intended for members to write what they think, and to allow the UKIP Manchester Committee to be able to communicate what we think and to try and voice the concerns of the members we work with.
The following are the blogs as they currently are. Please contact the UKIP Manchester Committee if you want to write here or have any comments about what is written here.
10. Why I am standing for the NEC by Kalvin P Chapman, Manchester UKIP Secretary
9. Left Leaning Media Lies About UKIP & Racism, Homophobia etc by Kalvin P Chapman
7. Brexit: The Sun is Rising Not Setting. by Kaide Seager
4. The Future of Great Britain is Global by Mark Davies
2. EU Referendum by UKIP Manchester Chairman
1. UKIP Manchester needs your support! by UKIP Manchester Chairman
Promoted & Published by Kalvin Chapman & Phil Eckersley on behalf of UKIP of 143 Advent 2, 1 Isaac Way Manchester M4 7EE. Everything on this site is copyright Kalvin Chapman and/or UKIP and/or UKIP Manchester. If you wish to reproduce anything on this site contact us first. © Kalvin Chapman 2016. UKIP Manchester is registered with the Information Commissioner’s office see the dislciamer page.